fm halibaf

seems to have vanished from squadron's advance list? vaporkit?

You mean like their 1/48 Sunderland and Dornier Do-24??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

seems so, bill.

You could ask the source: snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

Reply to
Jarold Young

Still advertised in color in the French modeling magazines.

What's that funny scale? 1/48? Does anybody really build those when there are many, many times more selections in 1/72?

Incoming!

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Certainly replaced by other kits in the advance order program that really are soon to be released. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll return but I'm not holding my breath. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper
+

for sale, or coming?

1/48? Much too large, takes up too much space, excess detail almost demanded. Real modellers work in 1/144th. (with a magnifier! :))

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Probably. In my case my arms got too short and the Air International was hard to read. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

My distance vision is still fairly good. It's anything that gets inside a foot that gets blurry without visual aids.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

says on my license, execute if not wearing corretive lens. not that my eyes are bad....

To quote my mother, "I don't know how you see to drive without your glasses on!" In my case that would get me into real trouble. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Reply to