FS 1/32 and 1/24 Air

Thinning collection. I'll never build 'em all and haven't the display space if I did. Items are being offered on various forums/newsgroups before heading for eBay.

I was very meticulous when acquiring making sure I got good examples. Kits are complete unless otherwise noted. Most have been opened but are unstarted. I will try and and inspect each one while packing, just in case but were complete upon storage IIRC. Digital photos on request.

Shipping is at cost and will include materials in the case of larger kits as I'll have to buy boxes for them. I recommend USPS Parcel as cheapest and most reasonable for time but I'll work with you. Insurance is at buyer's discretion, kits shipped without insurance are considered buyer's responsibility.

At this time US only.

Payment: Cash, check, cashier's check, MO, USPS MO, Paypal. Checks require time to clear. Shipping will be ASAP after confirmed receipt of funds.

Reasonable offers on multi item purchases considered.

Multiple requests for same item will be processed based on time/date stamp. Buyer will have 2 days to respond, then item will be offered to next in line.

Contact: ftauss at yahoo dot com Please put the word "buy" in the subject line for my filters to ensure I catch the email. If I don't respond in 2 days post a message on this forum/newsgrousp as a response to this posting and I'll see what's up.

I have eBay feedback of 300+ as ftauss.

A variety of items are forthcoming, many subjects/scales. I am not a store just a collector/builder so please be patient as I have a lot of kits and this is my first real effort at moving lots of them.

1/32 scale Manu. # $ Desc SuperScale 32-111 5 F-14 Tomcats Desert Storm VF-154 Black Knights SuperScale 32-110 5 F-14 Tomcats Desert Storm VF-32 Swordsmen SuperScale 32-045 5 F-14A VF-41, VF-143 Sukhoi Killers Teknics TK3215 5 Modern CRT Screens and decals Hasegawa 109 40 Douglas A-4E/F Skyhawk Hasegawa 8061 40 Lockheed F-104 G/S Hasegawa 22 30 Northrop F-5E Tiger II Model Tech F-5E Canopy Detail Set Revell 4770 30 Grumman F-14A Tomcat Model Tech F-14 Tomcat Canopy Detail Set, choice of superscale decals (SEE ABOVE) Revell 85-4670 20 Hawker Hunter FGA 9 Revell H-194 5 Hawker Siddeley Harrier Parts kit, incomplete Revell 4800 30 McDonnell Douglas F-15C Eagle Rebel Creations vac canopy (no injected canopy), Model Tech F-15C Eagle Canopy Detail Set, SuperScale F-15 Eagle Data Revell 4719 25 McDonnell Douglas F-15E Eagle Revell H-267 25 Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21PF SuperScale MiG-21PF Egypt, India, GDR, Soviet AF Aero Team Tamiya 60305 80 McDonnell Douglas F-4C/D Phantom II Trumpeteer 2205 20 PLAAF F-5 (MiG-17)

1/24 Airfix 18001 60 Hawker Harrier GR Mk IA Airfix 18003 65 Hawker Harrier GR3

Thanks!

Reply to
Gray Ghost

F-154 Black Knights

F-32 Swordsmen

A-4E/F Skyhawk

=A0 =A0 =A0Lockheed F-104 G/S

=A0 =A0 =A0Northrop F-5E Tiger II

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Model Tech F-5E Canopy Detail Set

an F-14A Tomcat

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Model Tech F-14 Tomcat Canopy Detail Set,

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 choice of superscale decals (SEE ABOVE)

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Parts kit, incomplete

nell Douglas F-15C Eagle

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Rebel Creations vac canopy (no injected canopy),

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Model Tech F-15C Eagle Canopy Detail Set,

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 SuperScale F-15 Eagle Data

nell Douglas F-15E Eagle

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 SuperScale MiG-21PF Egypt, India,

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 GDR, Soviet AF Aero Team

If you still have them I would be interested in the 1/32 Hasegawa F-5E, the F-5E canopy set,the Revell F-14 Tomcat, F-15C & F-15E. Let me know what you have left. I can pay with Paypal if you like. Thanks.

Reply to
jamesmk7

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c18g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

The Tomcat and the F-15C are gone, the F-5E and the F-15E are still available.

Email direct at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Put "Buy" in the subject line for the filters to catch it.

Reply to
Gray Ghost