FS: Academy 1/32 F/A-18C Hornet - Sealed #2191

ok, the kids prodded me to start selling kits....little bastards....

Kit is sealed. Will ship kit between sheets of cardboard or foamcore to save on shipping costs. Not gonna ship in a box.

Goes btwn $113-120 on the websites I checked.

Asking $ 90 which includes shipping to the Cont USA only.

Check or money order or cash if you so desire.

Reply to
crw59