FS: Aviation E-Books - New Website

10-November 2003 For Immediate Release

Dataview Publishing is proud to announce the formal launch of our website:

Our mission statement is to create affordable, concise, and accurate e-books for historians and enthusiasts worldwide. We intend to make full use of the new medium of electronic books to produce dynamic works that could not easily or affordably be reproduced in conventional print publications.

At present, titles are available on CD-R in Adobe Acrobat format for PCs running Windows 98/ME/XP/2000. HTML versions will be available shortly. Acrobat titles require the use of the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader, while HTML titles will be readable on Windows machines running Internet Explorer 5+.

Titles presently available include:

United States Air Force: History and Guide to Resources

Dataview #1: F/A-18 Hornet In US Service

Dataview #2: A-10 Warthog*

Dataview #3: AV-8B Harrier II* (*DV-2 and -3 are bundled on a single CD-R) Titles available soon include:

Dataview #4: US Missile Cruisers

Dataview #5: The E-Planes - Electronic Warfare aircraft

Contact Information:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Dataview Publishing