FS: Moebius Lost in Space Pod $26 free shipping

first of many sales as I just got my property tax bill and am way, way short....

box is open, bags, etc. are all sealed..

$26 w/FREE shipping to continental USA only. its over $30 just about everywhere else !

check.money order or cash.....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

tell me about it. granny's hidden my gavel and bullhorn. took her two weeks to find the way back last year. the guy that bought her wanted her chuck taylors but she beat him. they'd get wet and rot in the artic.

Reply to
someone

es as I just got my property tax bill and am way, way

ok, I sure wish I knew what that meant....:-)

Craig

Reply to
crw59

you know, the old so poor you sold your granny? come on, you're not that old. the rest are arcane pop culture references.

Reply to
someone