FS:New Batch of Books and Magazines

Twelve cases of militarty books and magazines currently being added to my disposal list.

E-mail me with your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy of the list next week when it's ready. The bulk of the collection, another dozen boxes, are going to two museums.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

That remodelling must be getting extensive! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I wish!

They are currently blocking more floor space in the office/modeling room. Add the twenty-seven boxes of cookbooks that my mother left to my son and I need more office space.

Add 7000+ books and magazines in the MAI Library, about 2000 unbuilt models, Lynne's Judaica library and a largeish Disney collection and we are hoping that the house next door or the one behind us becomes available.

Meanwhile, the remodeling continues.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72