FS:Some builders kits

Getting rid of a pile of kits without boxes:

Aeroclub Bristol Scout D. All parts, decals, instructons. $5

Aeroclub Fokker D.VI. All parts, decals, instructions. $5.

AirLines (Frog) B-25. Instructions, no decals. $3.

L.S. Yokosuka K5Y Willow with floats. Parts, instructions in Japanese, decal, box art only cut from box. Painting started. $4.

Meikraft Albatros D./D.II. Plastic parts, some of the decal sheet. $2.

Meikraft Pfalz D.III. Two sets of parts, both decals. No instructions. Box art only cut from box $10.

Revell Polikarpov I.16. Two sets of parts, decals. One British, one German production. No instructions. $2.

...and a few odds and ends: Eduard FW 190A. Two each. All parts other than clear. No decals or instructons. $2 each.

Eduard 1/144 Messerschmitt Me 109F. All parts other than clear. No decals or instructions. $2.

Two sets of parts featurng some weird sci-fi critters. Tan plastic, no idea of what they are. Two figures per sprue with guns and knives. Free to a good home.

$25 f you want the whole batch.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Which wonders me if replacement parts are available from Eduard?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller