Fujimi gt40 colour question

To any gt40 modelbuilder:

Currently I am working on a Ford gt40 painted in the colours of the Essex Wire Team as it competed in the Monza 1000km in 1966.

Fujimi suggests an "off white" colour #H21 for the bodywork. Converted to the Humbrol enamel colour it should be #41. I think this colour is far to "yellow"

When I take a look at some original photo's on the net the bodywork looks real white to me: Am I wrong ?? thank you in advance for the answer...!

Valkirie1

Reply to
valkirie1

It's tough determining true colour on the net. I'd go with white with a dab of tan thrown in so it's not true white but not far off either. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper