Future Klear replacement ?

A month ago I purchased a new bottle of Future floor polish only to find out that they changed the formula and a friend recently told me
that it attacks paint. Any ideas as to what I can use in stead of Future to seal paint and for improveing vac form canopies?
Regards
Gondor
on 5/8/2009 6:37 AM (ET) Gondor wrote the following:

Future Floor Finish is an Acrylic which is 80% to 90% water, 10% to 20% modified Acrylic Copolymer, 1% to 5%. Tributoxy ethyl phosphate, and 1% to 5% Diethylene glycol ethyl ether. The first two ingredients are the same as in our acrylic paint, the 3rd is also used in hair coloring products and the last is also used in hair coloring products. Also, the formula change was made in 2007, so we're likely using the new formula now.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

And its a dessert topping too !

i built an 11 room house with duct tape, cheap wine, a gallon of future and standard gi issue condoms. a bit austere, but the pool doesn't leak.
On May 8, 8:16pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

You knew this woman's supplier? Two old ladies were waiting for a bus and one of them was smoking a cigarette. It started to rain, so the old lady reached into her purse, took out a condom, cut off the tip and slipped it over her cigarette and continued to smoke.
Her friend saw this and said, "Hey that's a good idea! What is it that you put over your cigarette?". The other old lady said," Its a condom". "A condom? Where do you get those?" The lady with the cigarette told her friend that you could purchase condoms at the pharmacy.
When the two old ladies arrived downtown, the old lady with all the questions went into the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he sold condoms. The pharmacist said yes, but looked a little surprised that this old woman was interested in condoms, so he asked her, "What size do you want?". The old lady thought for a minute and said, "One that will fit a Camel!"

auntie jane, are you back? that was not bad....i think i heard a variety of it long ago. i like "clean" dirty jokes.

As far as what's available here in the US, "Pledge with future" I've had no problems whatsoever with it, it's works exactly like in the old days.