Gee Bee R-1

Hi to all,

Which is the best 1:72 model of the Gee Bee R-1 : Classic Plane or Amodel ?

Thanks !

John

Reply to
john

Hi to all,

Which is the best 1:72 model of the Gee Bee R-1 : Classic Plane or Amodel ?

Thanks !

John

Reply to
john

Uzytkownik "john" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Neither

-- Greetings Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk

Actually, the pre-built Hallmark model of a couple years ago, which looks to be about 1/72 scale to me. It's beautiful.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Actually, I just measured it. At 3 3/8" wingspan I think it is closer to HO (1/87) scale. But it looks great.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95