[GEN] Al's Place updated!

Finally! Well, not updated exactly but I spent last night fixing
all the broken/dead links (I think). Check it out at
.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Good job.
Only problem I saw was the SB2C Promodeller review was written in yellow, making it unreadable.
Other than that, you have an unusall *want* list. Sorry I dont have anything ya might need.
Reply to
AM
Glad to see Clarence Wentzel's Squadron/Signal list is still "in action." Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
Thanks for letting me know. The background color went missing somehow. Take a look at it now.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
No problem now, and thanx. I just wanted to read a review of the Helldiver kit, hopefully someday I'll get mine built. (yeah right..............:)
Reply to
AM