(GEN) Reviewers Please Read...

Milton went out bought an Aggie joke book and came up witj a reply to:

and he replied.....

Multiple replies...

  1. It could be her hand, A & M is coed now, remember? Versus the old days when the only females in class were Instructor's daughters and vet saubjects.

  1. He would wear a white glove, it would be a formal ceremony.

Milton, maybe we ought to cease this banter and take it to email, it is nearly time for the "Let's split this group" "Your mother wears an athletic supporter" and "I have to pull a Lert".

Rick MFE/DOF

Reply to
OXMORON1

It sounds like $20 extra. Kim M