Good T scale figures outcome

We have a local mail order house (Roll Models) whose proprietor is a member of one of the local clubs I belong to. I buy a lot from John. I mentioned the T scale stuff as a long shot to him, since he doesn't cater to model railroad stuff. BUT- he had heard of this stuff from a distributor he deals with and had already picked up some figures because he was intrigued by the idea. So I will pick up those the next time I see him!

Reply to
Don Stauffer