Heller Potez 631 missing part help

I tried to email Heller but the email system seems to not be working.

I built this little bugger years ago, my parents brought it back from a trip to France. Yeah I know it ain't the greatest but I'm on a kick to build the past.

I'm missing one part 19, I think it's the fuel intake ring with the tubes. I can't for the life of me remember what this is called.

Engine and Things has a replacemnet engine but it's 14.95 for 2 from Rool Models with shipping, which I'm pretty sure is 3x what I paid for the kit and defeats the purpose. I'll ask the local store if they can get it retail is

5.95.

Anyone got one these kits laying about for parts? I guess I can scratch it, but the durn thing is so small I fear the multithumb fairy will make it a chore.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Grey,

There's an unbuilt one on e-bay. I doubt that you will find one for $5.95 though.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

"David Martel" wrote in news:YKXgm.1900$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Don't need a whole kit. Gonna try and scratch it.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in news:Xns9C6631F03BF40Wereofftoseethewizrd@216.196.97.142:

Anyone know if there aftermarket decals for this bird. The camo on the kit is khaki green over blue grey. Kinda lame.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I know ABT had markings for the 631 available a long time ago but I know of nothing specific since then.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

William Banaszak wrote in news:BA3im.2386$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net: