Tenax rocks...

Heya folks!

I've been using Tenax-7R for about two months now and I don't know how I went modeling for 35 years without it! It's faster than a lot ofthe super glues I use, and has a far better weld.

tonight I put 6x1/72 AIM-4 Falcons onto some sprue to paint them and they went on with no problems, stayed through the spray paint and touch up, and then the detail painting.

When I broke them off I just dabbed a bit of flat black on the exhasts and was done.

I've never had that good of luck with c/a glue!

Anyway, it RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps!

-andyh

Reply to