METALLIZER ROCKS!

Wow! This is the first time that I've ever used the stuff in my life and I'm already hooked. I've always avoided NMF a/c because I suck at metalic finishes, since I only use spray cans. I've had a serious rash of bad silver spray paint from KMart and broke down and bought the Testors' brand of spray cans with metallizer.

I almost p88ped it turned out so good! I'm currently building a Hobby Craft F-89D for the ND ANG and have to finish it in NMF. I was

pretty scared since the F-94B turned out with SERIOUS orange peel effects.

I'm now considering purchasing another Heller F-94B and building it so that it could have a decent finish.

Just thought I'd give some props out to a good product. And no, I have nothing to do with Metallizer or Testors.

-andy

Reply to
A D Hill