gunzzzzzzzz

dave999

Not sure why you put this in the model group, but they are two of my favorite topics. I'd be happy to teach the lady's rule #3 if no one else will :)

"dave999" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Chris

Here here! Someone's got to do it... Still, the images of these femme fatales are quite....

...you knew it was coming....

...disarming!

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

...the right of the naked to bear arms shall not be infringed...

Reply to
Rufus

and the right to bare arms and legs and assorted naughty bits too...! Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

In article , dave999 writes

it. Some of the images I'd seen before, but now I've got this urge to break out the Preiser nudes and a DML weapons set...

On second thoughts, why bother? I think I already have some of these waiting paint:

Regards,

Reply to
Moramarth