Help with info on WW2 Polish Pilot

My friends dad was recruited by the OSS from a Boston college. He was loaned by the OSS to the RAF where he flew with a Polish Squadron. Later in the war he was dropped into Poland to help the resistance. He ended up with wings from the Polish Air Force, RAF and U.S. Air Force. His name was Walter Alexander Wusza. Walter passed away in 1969. His U.S. Air Force number was A0557634 he retired from the Air Force in 1964. Thanks Scott

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

Relatives can obtain copies of service records.

For the UK, try:

For the US, try:

My friends dad was recruited by the OSS from a Boston college.

Reply to
Greg Reynolds