Hey, Is there a football on today or something?

I won't be watching. Gotta good book and a fire in the fireplace and cracked open a bottle of Zinfandel. (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

actually I spend around 10 minutes with the game. when it starts and the last few minutes. it makes for great model building background noise. Rooting for the Giants due to family obligations. Would rather root for the Niners.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I hear ya. I am sitting here in Colorado Springs and would be rooting for the Steelers if they were in it. NOT a Bronco fan. Even though we've been here for 25 years.......some things never die (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Went to the supermarket this AM with my wife for a few things we forgot Friday - Guys running around with carts filled with 12 packs of soda and beer, theres was probably not a chicken wing or bag of potato chips left in the store by noon. Any way I had some real things to do today like getting the yard ready for spring and starting a visible B-17, so I guess I'm some what missing a real tradition. Am I? - Gotta turn the tube off and join my wife by the fireplace and read some downloads on B-17s.

Reply to
Val Kraut

i totally ignore those arcane and boring religious ceremonies.

Reply to
someone

They did!!!!!!!!!!!!! To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Reply to
Kevin M. Vernon

I wonder if the Patriots videotaped this game too? :-P

Reply to
MySelf

- Gotta turn the tube off and join my

you romantic devil, you.

C.

Reply to
crw59

MySelf wrote: : : I wonder if the Patriots videotaped this game too? :-P : Fortunately, nobody now cares. There will be no need for astericks in the record book.

The patsies can now go down as "the most futile season ever" award. Vegas can take their licks, and the news will hopefully go back to blonde bimbos named Paris and Britney, leaving Tom and his (current) doxie in peace.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

How'd Cruise get into this?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller wrote: : : How'd Cruise get into this? : Have you seen the "Tom Cat revealed" on gootube? You can find it on wwww.icanhascheezburger.com", although it is now at least three pages back, and fading.

"You can has laptop when I can has cheezburger!"

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden