Hobby Lobby Ads

There is one in our sunday paper,it covers almost everything in there,except the model kits,doesn't mention them at all.
Wonder why?.
teem wrote:

Hobby Lobby rotates items on sale each week. The best way to keep abreast of their sales is to sign-up for their newsletter at their website. You'll receive their sale flyer and coupon every Sunday. Hawkeye
teem wrote:

At the risk of sounding snotty, they don't mention models in their ad this week because they are not on sale. Plain and simple. HL rotates their sale merchandise and this week was not the turn for models to be on sale, maybe next week.
Go to their website and bookmarkit/favorites and then on Sunday mornings you can pull up their add and coupon when they have coupons.
Ray Austin, TX =
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:

Hawkeye wrote:

That you did. I just like to repeat good things!!
Ray =
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:34:41 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"

I think i'll do that.
teem wrote:

Something to keep in mind, occasionally a store will have unadvertized sales, like for models for instance. The 3 stores where I live do anyway. These are sales not mentioned in the internet flyer, plus, the newspaper coupons are not always the same as that on the internet flyer - usually but not always. The usual 40% off any one item coupon on the internet is one you can print and use numerous times if you want. John
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:56:40 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"

You can also sign up to get the weekly coupon and ad e-mailed to you - then you don't forget to visit the website!
Which reminds me to go back on the site to do just that - I changed my e-mail a while back. Might explain why I have not recieved their emails in a while!!! :-)
John Alger IPMS 10906 Charlotte Scale Modelers

If it had teeth it would have bit your nose. Look at the bottom of the home page... ;-p
<http://www.hobbylobby.com/

Every Saturday night. ;)

My "From" address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to respond