Idiot buyer award 2005

More money than sense, this book is so full of errors it would need a
complete rewrite

Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
Think that the decimal is either misplaced or the sold price is a complete hoax?
It's also possible that the seller may want to wait until the payment clears before sending the book.
Tom
Reply to
maiesm72
> ame=STRK:MEWA:IT
yeah but winner has good feedback.
Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
What does that work out to in American Dollars. Bet that it's a Lot of 'em ...LOL
... Carl ..........
.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000
I think using xe.com I came up with something like $317!!! =8-O
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Just did a little Google and the book is out of print, but similar Datafiles range from £17.50 to £30 (US$32-£55) secondhand. That guy must either be desperate, daft or rich. Or all three!
Nick
Reply to
Nick Pedley
"Desperate, daft or rich!"
Ah, the perfect e-bay buyer.
:-)
Tom
Reply to
maiesm72
Looked at the bidding history. Seems authentic. Daft sure strikes me as right. Steve
" snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote:
Reply to
Steve Collins
Why don't I run into buyers like that? >8-(
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
You need to try making grilled cheese sandwiches with someone's profile on them.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
LMAO!!! OK, Bill, who's gonna' get the Iced Tea Spew off my laptop!!?!? 8-D