Incredibly OT: Monty Python

...it could grip it by the husk...

Reply to
Rufus

I was a daytime soap when I used to watch it in college...lovely plumage...

Reply to
Rufus

...QUIET! You've totally ruined the incidental mood for this sketch...

Reply to
Rufus

Rufus wrote: : : ...where, behind the rabbit?.. : I've soiled my armour!

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

we, you mean it was? i have trouble visualizing you as a bar of soap....

Reply to
someone

fly me a river, fly me a river, i flew a river over you.....

Reply to
someone

stop this sketch, it's getting too silly!

Reply to
someone

...I got better...

Reply to
Rufus

...and now, for something completely different...

Reply to
Rufus

"mr burns was taken to a hpsital and declared dead. then he was taken to a better hospital and declared rich and alive."

-simpsons

Reply to
someone

...it's only a flesh wound...

Reply to
Rufus

... how not to be seen.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

there's a sharp looking agent wants to find me certified dead there's a bullet with my name on it now

-dickies

Reply to
someone

great 80's song though, g.

Reply to
someone

Enzo Matrix

long runner.

Reply to
someone

It's older than me!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

i'm the same age as the longest running american show. it's still on, too.

Reply to
someone

...Bobby, could you tell a Larch tree from far, far, away?..

Reply to
Rufus

...or a pointed stick...

Reply to