Incredibly OT: Monty Python

chalk it up to "its time to sleep at my desk after lunch syndrome"

should get a laugh from some of you....

Craig

crw59

off topic yes, but much better then the other kind of spam ;)

Reply to
eyeball

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

intercourse the penquin!

Reply to
someone

...ruddy Vikings...

Reply to
Rufus

....OOOH...they've said our name on tele...

Rufus

i'm a lumberjack i'm ok!

Reply to
someone

the shoe, the shoe! the gourd, the gourd! bloody romans!

Reply to
someone

...message for you, squire...

Reply to
Rufus

...not...THE COMFY CHAIR!!!...

Reply to
Rufus

did he say nee?

Reply to
someone

...where, behind the rabbit?..

Reply to
Rufus

what if it lays and egg?

Reply to
someone

BURMA!!!

Reply to
Steven

In some of the groups that I infest, that could get you severely thwapped!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

that be the which?

Reply to
someone

Well... the Coronation Street group for one.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

..'ave we started again?

Reply to