Instruction search--Rev/Mon 1/72 Shuttle w/ Boosters Plz

That would probably help quite a bit. I don't think there were too many changes aside from the landing gear...without standing up I can't remember whether it has the satellite or not...planning to glue the cargo doors shut even if it is. Anyway I thank you for the trouble.
Thx,
Mark
Reply to
Mark