Instruction search--Rev/Mon 1/72 Shuttle w/ Boosters Plz

Any help would be greatly appreciated- thx

Mark

Reply to
Mark

I've got instructions for the orbiter (Monogram kit 5702) that I could scan and email to you.

Reply to
wmewatkins

That would probably help quite a bit. I don't think there were too many changes aside from the landing gear...without standing up I can't remember whether it has the satellite or not...planning to glue the cargo doors shut even if it is. Anyway I thank you for the trouble.

Thx,

Mark

Reply to
Mark