Italeri Cust. Support

Anyone out there ever have to go to Italeri for a replacement part? If so did you use the mail form in the kit or use the internet? I need a part and am looking for the right way to go. Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MRB

I've always used the replacement part order form from

since they are the US distributor for Italeri. Never had a problem. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the
gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

in the uk, try their distributors [who are based in leighton buzzard istr] who are the hobby company. their address is as follows

the hobby company ltd, unit b, chiltern trading estate grovebury road leighton buzzard LU7 8TU

tel: 01525 385798 or 01525 385778 [one of these and i don't know which is a fax]

hope this is of help whereever you are.

trevor

Reply to
87015

I once ask them ( by snail mail) for decals ( USS Nimitz) that I was lose, week later the decals arrived.

Best regards, Slider

Reply to
MadDog