Italeri Ferrari Daytona 365GTB4 Spyder

Hi Folks,

This is one of my other recent finishes. Positive criticism is always welcome

Cheers

Reply to
Peter

What red paint did you use, in what sequence? Looks good enough to copy.

Reply to
Charles Fox

thanks charles,

The kit was primed with Tamiya gray and white primer. The following paints were used during the build Model Master Aluminum Plate Buffing Metalizer (1401) Burnt Metal Buffing Metalizer (1415) Italian Red (2719) Gold (1144) Humbrol Aluminium Metallic Colour (56) Tan Matt (94) Tamiya Flat Black (XF1) Semi Gloss Black (X18) Gloss Black (X1) I also used a fair amount of Bare Metal foil (Chrome) and (Black Chrome).

Reply to
Peter

Reply to
Peter