Panzerspahwagen 223 : Another One finished

This was my first attempt at a DAK finish. I've learnt a few things along the way, and I'm sure the next one will be better. The model was finished with Tamiya Dark Yellow under a German Grey coat. It was preshaded with Flat black. It received a wash of Winsor Newton Burnt Umber and drybrushed with a lighted version of dark yellow. It was finally brushed with some dirt coloured pastels. The flag was scratch built from aluminium foil and decals.

Peter

That's nicely detailed for that scale I can't see without the "Visor of Vision." Mayhaps I'll return to the bench and finish the BMW R75 that I'm procrastinating on. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper