Dragoncare comes through.

I was complaining here a little while back about the slow response time from the DML/Dragon customer service website Dragoncare. I contacted them on the 26th and have my replacement part here on the 8th I wanted to spread the word that Dragoncare worked for me.

They'd said it would take 7-10 days in their last message, but that was the 5th and the part arrived, very well packed USPO Priority mail from City of Industry California, in Vermont today.

Well done Dragon. Mike Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC