Squadron customer service, thumbs up!

I had posted the other day about ordering from the Squadron Nov flier and getting a sealed ICM kit missing a sprue.

I called them about it on Tues and it arrived today wrapped in bubblewrap and well padded in a large box.

Well done Squadron, well done!

Mike

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

I need to add some kudos:

On Nov. 3 I sent in an order for a pair of Hasegawa 1/72 F-106s. About two weeks afterward I still hadn't received them, so I called as to their status. Squadron hadn't got the check. So I re-ordered through the internet, but got my debit card # wrong. I called Squadron, gave them the *correct* # and asked (actually *begged!*) them to send the check back so that it wouldn't overdraw the account. (Meanwhile, I had the P.O. put a trace on the check.) The next day Squadron calls to confirm the debit card #. (And I start to worry that I may have accidentally ordered *4* models!) A few days later my two F-106s arrive. Then, two days later, my uncashed check arrives in a Squadron envelope and all is well.

Life is Good...and so is Squadron!

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall