japanese mini sub

saw that but where's the fun? i want to build my suicide weapons.

Reply to
someone

Sorry, I forgot that you have to sign into the Boxart Den Website. But on the other hand, it's free.....

Reply to
The Old Man

Careful!!!! Talk like that could get you a visit from your friendly neighborhood Homeland Security Agent....

Reply to
The Old Man

he can build his own

Reply to
someone

(Cut to image of Kaiten zooming up the Potomac river...)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

The air's too thick. ;)