Just seen something scary!

Screw MicroSoft I would go even further to 1948 and buy all the Polaroid stock I could lay my hands on. I think it was listed at 25 cents a share. Bill, I wouldn't have wasted my time with FDR he already had America at war(in his mind) months prior to Dec 7th, but like JFK and WMD who knows? Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Well, we won't be giving you or Captain Kirk a time machine license with a temporal displacement attitude like that! Yeah, a trip to the hobby store to pick up all the AMT annuals would be fun but I think I could make more bucks with the stock plan or how about this:

Action #1, Superman #1, Detective #27, Amazing Fantasy #14...

Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

You talking plastic or Estes style kits? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

static plastic,why spend $ on something that crashes or gets lost when youre done

Reply to
RLGIRSCH