Just trying to sneak the wedding into an on topic message.

A Lancaster and 2 Spitfires flew over Buckingham while Willy and Kate were on the balcony waving to the crowd.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

yeah, ABC showed them twice. very cool to see that. did not plan on it but I've been up since around 2 watching the damn wedding. should be asleep at my desk by noon. :-(
Craig
With any luck Andrea will offer a 54mm wedding diorama set and we can spend countless posts discussing the proper shade of red for his uniform or wether her white dress should be tinted slighlt blue or yellow (never use a pure white).
Val Kraut

Craig
for around $300 too. great stuff Andrea makes, but oh those prices...
Actually $35,000 - it comes with a resin model of the catherdal, multiple pose heads for the Queen and Prince Phillip, and selection of arm positions for Bishop, not to mention the little girl holding her ears.

Lanc, Spit, and Hurri. The late news (BBC, IIRC) had a nice shot of the Hurri from the mid-upper turret, nicely framed by trhe gun barrels. There was also a shot of the balcony and palace from the bomb-aimers position. Now that's what I call a camera ship...

Cheers,
Moramarth
On 4/29/2011 5:27 PM, Moramarth wrote:

See there was something for you at the wedding after all. ;) Personally, I hope they have a happy life together. She looks to be a pearl of great price.
Bill Banaszak
That is the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight. As Wills (or as I guess we now must say HRH The Duke of Cambridge) is a serving RAF helo pilot nice of them to chime in.
Cookie Sewell

Don't forget the Typhoon pair and Tornado pair. I liked the Sea King flyby from his squadron as the newlyweds left Buckingham Palace! Is there a kit of that Aston Martin? The number plate was a nice touch! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13238996
Nick P
On 29/04/2011 10:36 PM, willshak wrote:

I didn't see it, didn't want to see it, and really don't need to see references to it in a scale modelling forum.
That said, her little sister apparently has a great arse (and she's not too bad either.)
RobG (the Australian one)
RobG said the following on 03/05/2011 11:44:

No point watching palace flypasts anymore after watching a documentary some time back about there being about 150 aircraft of varying types flying over back in the 50s.