Little bit parts free

I do a lot of trading with friends in other countries. In a recent package of 1/72 kits and after market parts was a loose fret of cockpit parts for a 1/48 scale Spitfire IX.

If anybody would like them just reply with your name and address and I'll send it off to you. I prefer someone who actually is going to use t, not a hoarder.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72