Looking for a Mazda RX7 (Series 2) 1989 kit.

I just picked up a real Mazda RX7 GXL 1989 and I am looking for either a kit or diecast of this car to go on my den shelf along with the minicraft see thru rotary engine model I just ordered. So far in my search I have located several of the later RX7's, but none for my cars period. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bob Ruth

Reply to
BobAndVickey

Al Superczynski

Thank you Al. I knew there had to some car fan out there that would know where to look.

Take care amigo Bob Ruth

Reply to
BobAndVickey

A Japanese manufacturer(I Think Fujimi), makes a generation 2 RX-7 for thier 'Initial D' series (Streetracing Anime) Tamiya also made one a few years back, an rx-7 savanna or something.

Reply to
Zarana-X