Looking for DDR-808 Dennis J Buckley

Looking for this Gearing Class DD made by Blue Water Navy. Or any manufacturer, if there are others out there. It is still listed on soem internet websites, but they are all back-ordered and/or no longer available.

Thanks, Bill K.

Reply to
Bill Krasner

Ron

Bill,

I just got this model and have barely begun... It looks like it's a very nice kit. Yankee ModelWorks

carries it and John Sheridan is a great guy. One thing to watch out for - there should be two PE frets in the kit. I only got one with mine, but John mailed me one without question... Great service!

-randy

Reply to
Randy Bumgardner