Mattel Vacu-forming machine value?

I imagine Uncle had the same problem in most parking lots.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Funny, but on those cars windows do not "roll down". Those gull-wing doors make it impossible. Unless you can squeeze through the little vent window....

:-P

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Driving on the Thruway/Turnpike was also a challenge. He kept the car about two years, if I recall.

The Old Timer

Besides, Professional Engineers (one step up from Lawyers) do ~not~ clamber in and out of windows. Its beneath their dignity.

The Old Timer