MMIR?

Is "Military Miniatures in Review" still being published? I've seen some glowing reviews of it and wanted to check out an issue for myself but the publisher's home page seems to be offline.

Bruce Probst Melbourne, Australia

Reply to
Bruce Probst

Yeah, Ampersand Publishing is still around. They released a new Allied-Axis photo journal last month, and supposedly have a couple of issues of MMIR ready to go. Historically, they have had a rather "loose" publication schedule for the magazine. I believe they only got out two issues last calendar year. Gerald Owens

Reply to
Gerald Owens

Someone who is a contributer to the magazine posted covers from issue

39 and 40 on Armorama. He states that he normally gets the covers shortly before the magazines are published. It is such a good magazine, I wish it came out with more regularity. But then it might not be as good.
Reply to
RobG