Model Airplanes and Helicopters

I'm currently working on a new model aircraft.. and while surfing on the net for some information. I've accidentally browsed over a website
- aviationmodelworks.com. I found out that their offering wooden model aircraft models. Have you already tried purchasing products from this site? Pls. let me know if their products are really good.