Model Expo 800 number

Tried to call in an order to Model Expo yesterday. The number given in my latest flyer does not work. I got AAA Furniture or something like that. I verified the number with her to ensure I had not dialed incorrectly. After I went to their web site, that was still the number shown on the web site.

Did they change 800 numbers, or is this a glitch in the phone system?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

This is the number on an e-mail I got from them yesterday: If you'd rather talk to an operator, call us Toll-Free at

1-800-222-3876 Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM Eastern Time.
Reply to
RobG