models as wedding return presents

Well, as some of you may know, my wedding is coming up in 10 days from now, on 9th April, at the Togo shrine in Harajuku, Tokyo; and Kayo and I are still busy with final preparations of speeches, pamphlets, etc. Looking through catalogues to choose thank you presents for the guests was quite fun, though eventually tedious: one interesting thing though was that in catalogs for presents in the 1500 JPY range, we could find a Tamiya 1/700 _Prince of Wales_ with 9 twin-engined bombers.... where else in the world could you give guests model kits as thank you gifts in all respect? Whata wonderful country! Me, I would rather give a Yamato kit with about 100 USN aircraft :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug