Christmas presents

I am trying to find my Christmas presents

So far Bachmann 45xx, 20, 37 and Heljan Hymek on the lists - however I won't get that much so looking for cheapish prices.

Anyone recommend any?

Reply to
Xbase++

?ProductID=3035

20,

not yet

37

?ProductID=3046

and Heljan Hymek

?ProductID=3362
?ProductID=3364

Richard

on the lists - however I won't

Reply to
Richard Davies

I want this one.... unfortunately I model Japanese railways in N gauge so can't justify the expense even at Hatton's (or JT's) excellent prices...

sometimes model railways as a hobby is incredibly frustrating..... !

Pete going off to kick the cat

Reply to
mutley