Christmas presents

I am trying to find my Christmas presents
So far Bachmann 45xx, 20, 37 and Heljan Hymek on the lists - however I won't
get that much so looking for cheapish prices.
Anyone recommend any?
Reply to
Xbase++
?ProductID=3035
20,
not yet
37
?ProductID=3046
and Heljan Hymek
?ProductID=3362
?ProductID=3364
Richard
on the lists - however I won't
Reply to
Richard Davies
I want this one.... unfortunately I model Japanese railways in N gauge so can't justify the expense even at Hatton's (or JT's) excellent prices...
sometimes model railways as a hobby is incredibly frustrating..... !
Pete going off to kick the cat
Reply to
mutley