"models.scale"

Better yet...find out their home address...and take out an ad in their local newspaper, listing their address as a place where people can drop off used tires, motor oil, and car batteries!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

"Greg Heilers" wrote

And when their lawyer or the DA checks back to see who took out the ad, you won't have to worry about trolls because you won't be able to afford an ISP after the judgment. . .

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

If you could be traced!

As mentioned originally the phone call stopped some pretty nasty trolls - ie as this was a boss troll he had to stop his bum lickers as well!

It seemed that the trolls started having ago at this person - but the victim found out a real name/address and from that got the phone number.

Other people have managed to get troll news servers shutdown due to illegal details (false addresses, false names).

It is surprising how easy it is to track trolls and their sources - a few leaks and they get hounded off the internet.

For fun - do you ever get chain emails - send x money to the above 5 addresses?

Take revenge - pass them around your mates and sign them up with sex sites for catalogues, order taxis and pizzas for them, I know of one case where an email was passed to a ng and taxis pizzas and dog poo through letterbox were all mentioned - I thought it was hilarious!

Reply to
Martin

AFAIK Mr Angry has that as well but since he has not been ng attacked since the call he is not bothered

Reply to
Martin

give me the name and addy of this anonyass creep and i'll give you a nice cut of the civil suit and all the credit. i don't really want it hurt, but 20+ years in a pstche hospital should help. it's 50x harder to get out than prison.

I'm all for getting trolls kicked off the groups,but this take it to them in person stuff seems out of hand.It could get ugly.Not to mention it's taking it to a childish level.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Threats are not funny, nor is posting with the victims name, filling up an ng with rubbish is not funny.

I now post with first name only to avoid these creeps.

This is how I know what went on - I was another victim.

This group of trolls has sort of dissappeared and not by kill files either, but there was threats of violence from one victim and legal action from a group of others, the legal action had resulted in shutting down a news server, getting the guilty IT techie in trouble with his employers, and tracking IDs of his bumlickers who he provided anonomous access to.

A small number of trolls had their real identies found and were contacted by police.

The chief troll is definately in hiding.

Reply to
Martin