Modern (1990's-present) USAF Aerospace Ground Support Equipment??

I am in desperate need for some fairly new AGE, but can't find anything other than the old hasegawa stuff. I would like 1/48 scale, but 1/72 is just as
good. I would like to find a -86 Hobart generator, a -95 air start cart, an ACES or B1B100 air conditioner (the big camp trailer size one), a C10 air conditioner, a 1985 or newer Jeep or Mack tug, B-1, B-3, B-4 stands, an MJ-40 jammer, a UMS (Universal Maintenance Satnd), a -196 weapons trailer, etc.
I know it is a tall order, but I finally have space and the proper decals to build dioramas of one of my old B-1B's and U-2's.
Any help is welcome (even suggestions to modify other kits). My skils aren't up to scratch building everything.
Thanks,
Ken