MoebiusModels Websight

Currently,it isnt taking any contacts,(emails),I get a prompt saying my default mail client isnt correct,I've NEVER seen this before,what gives?,anyone else getting though?.

Reply to
teem

to qoute an old tv show: the trouble is "not* in your set

there isp appears to be having issues

Reply to
OldSchool

Whew!,for a minute there,I thought it was me!,tanks.

Reply to
teem

"Computers is never wrong!" - Jethro Bodine

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller