movies to model by

It's kind of tough to pay attention to a movie while building because your eyes can't focus in two places at the same time. It's been said that the original Star Trek series was written like a radio show in that you don't need the visuals to follow the story. I tried it, and it's true!

Either that or I know 'em backwards and forwards so I'm running the footage inside my head.

Mike

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

Acrylics?! You are a shame to your race, you xylene binge imbibing junky! I'm a Doctor of Journalism, don't you know?

Now, stop waving that gun around and start using that old Floquil, without the mask you pansy!

Reply to
Dana J Nield

Back in the '60s and '70s it was popular, so I am told, to turn on the original Dragnet reruns, leave the sound of and enjoy to the sounds of deep inhalations of a certian burning dried leaf.

Of course since then there have been a good many movies that have the same effect without the use of any inhalant.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing -- intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out! The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee!

But where? I thought for a moment and it came to me. Harve de Grace. Armour fanatics, SGFs, and large men in tight clothing. By God. It may just work.

Dana J Nield