Need .50 cal mgs from 1/32 plane

Hi there.

Do any of you have 6 - 8 .50 cal machine guns from a busted 1/32 aircraft or a 1/32 aircraft you converted to a racer you would like to part with?

I need the barrels and the bodies not just the barrels if at all possible.

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

I think these might serve your purpose better.

Especially the waist mounted option:

Enzo Matrix

Hi there.

Aires does not give a price and the others are too expensive.

Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2