Need someone who knows about wooden ship models

One of the tech reps I work with has a wooden ship model his granddad made. Time has been a bit rough on the old girl. I told him I didn't have the skills but I knew some people that might.

He's in KY around Frankfort/Louisville area.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Not in that area, but go to seaways.com, and join the shipmodeling list. I am sure you will find someone who can help that way.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Don Stauffer in Minnesota wrote in news:79f0a9ce-53c7- snipped-for-privacy@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Thanks!

Reply to
Gray Ghost

You might want to contact William Blackmore in Greenwood SC. He has done a number of sailing ship resorations.

http://cottage->>> One of the tech reps I work with has a wooden ship model his granddad made.

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer