53A Models

I have been away for a few days and missed the original posting of the thread with this title, but would like to give my thoughts on 53A Models.

I have no connection with 53A Models other than as a satisfied customer. I have never been to Hull in my life, neither have I ever met John or his wife.

On every occasion that I have emailed John or spoken to him on the phone he has given me the information that I required, and he is always ready to profer advice on this newsgroup.

He gave me a great deal on my new DCC kit beating every other price in the country by quite a bit, and when part of it was delivered and found to be faulty he was willing to ship another to me by Special Delivery prior to him receiving the original back. Fair trusting a person he has never met.

His prices are not always the cheapest, but, you always have the option to shop around.

I have found his advice to be honest and sincere and at no time has he steered me into purchasing something from him, but has given advice and left it at that.

Will I buy all my Model Rail bits from John, not necessarily, but I will always give him the opportunity to give me a quote. If it is near to or better than what I have previously been quoted then John will get my business, obviously if it is considerably more expensive then, he will not on that occassion.

Eddie Bray.

Reply to
Edward Bray

Yeah but try and get him to buy you a drink !!! ;>)

John is a smashing bloke who I have NO hesitation in recommending to anyone -and indeed do on many occasions.

Reply to
David Skipsey

Why create a new heading, on the same subject, when the running thread

- which caught your attention - is less than 24 hours old?

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
60106

Because I did not know at what point to place my comments on the thread.

What's the problem? It does not cost anything to read or write a message in a newsgroup regardless of what thread it's in.

Eddie.

Reply to
Edward Bray

Below the previous post....done automatically! As is this reply to your response....

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
60106