Need to ID Samurai Cape

On history channel there was an episode on samurai weapons and body
armor. There was one item that caught my attention - a flowing silk
cape for a mounted samurai. What this billowing cape was for was to
swish aside an arrow shot at the back of a warrior riding away at full
speed. As simple as the cape was it was indeed effective as the HC
narrator was able to demonstrate by riding a horse and have blunted
arrows shot at him. Does anyone know what this cape is called and if
there is an online article on it? Thanks.
Reply to
PaPa Peng
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.