New 1/3 scale Pitts S2

Hi there all I am new to this group so hello. I have a 1/3 scale pitts that is looking abit sad and old but is still flying well. I want to upgrade the engine from a Zenoah 38 to a Mackay

50 petrol does any one know the best way to remove old solor-tex that has been painted so I can recover with profilm, and get the weight down at the same time. With the bigger engine it should be bullistic, giving me 3D flying from a 1/3 scale plane.
Reply to
steve

This may be the wrong group for RC stuff. Try rec.models.rc.air

HTH

Andy

-=Plane Mad=-

Reply to